I was 38 years old…
when I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Bowel Cancer. When I was told about it, in that exact moment, my world stopped… I froze with fear, sadness and I couldn’t even begin to start thinking about how my life was going to be from that moment on. After spending a couple of weeks in a really dark place, I gathered some strength from inside my physical and mental body to tackle what it was the biggest challenge of my life. As my cancer was in the Bowel, I started questioning everything I ate. I realised that whatever I had been eating clearly didn’t work for me. I start reading books and step by step I started seeing food through different lenses. Food became part of my medicine cabinet, one of the most important tools I could use to create a healthier body. For me it was about getting as close as I could to nature, eating things that I knew where they came from, things that were alive as this was my exact focus: being and staying alive.
This is my why...
Needless to say I become super passionate about my journey, what I went through was powerful in a positive way. I feel I rebuilt a relationship with myself. I feel I walked back to myself. My physical, mental and spiritual health became my focus and with small shifts I was able to create massive impact in all areas of my life.
As I re-entered normal life, I found people were suffering physically, mentally with things that they got used to, things that they accepted as their new reality.
I saw people were accepting bad health physically and emotionally. As a result of that I watched people accepting a mediocre life while they were running on an automatic pilot.
But I couldn’t accept cancer, chemotherapy, living with a chronic disease and having poor quality of life as the definition of my new future. I kept reading more, researching more…
Wanna know how you can work with me?
Disclaimer: The content of this website is based on Angelica Alen’s personal research and experience only. The information is presented for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose or prescribe for any medical or psychological condition, nor to prevent, treat, mitigate or cure any health condition. The information in this website is not intended to replace a one-to-one relationship with a doctor or qualified healthcare professional. Therefore, this information is not intended as medical advice, but rather a sharing of knowledge and information based on Angelica Alen’s research and experience. Angelica Alen encourages you to make your own health care decisions based on your judgment and research in partnership with a qualified healthcare professional.
- 𝗗𝗢𝗡’𝗧 𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣𝗦We want it allthe best body… all the money in the world… the best partner… the most well-behaved kids… the most successful business… But we want it now… The person in the picture has gone through… Ectopic pregnancy emergency surgery 2 C-sections Stage 3 bowel cancer surgery 12 sessions of chemotherapy Partial Hysterectomy But 2.5 […]
- Do you wanna have more physical energy?𝟮.𝟱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 Exhausted Angry with the world Unfulfilled Unhappy Physical sickIn the last 2.5 years, I have Changed all my physical habits Healed my emotional self Left my corporate job Started my business Became a yoga teacher Completed a Quantum Health Certification Completed many other business courses Have helped people all around […]
- How your scarcity mindset is affecting your health…𝐈 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃… 𝐌𝐘 𝐏𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙚𝙩… Scarcity mindset kept me in a very enclosed prison… Being surrounded by walls and not having enough courage to build the life I wanted… As a result of that, I got… 𝘚𝘐𝘊𝘒 𝘗𝘏𝘠𝘚𝘐𝘊𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘠… 𝘉𝘙𝘖𝘒𝘌𝘕 𝘌𝘔𝘖𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘠… 𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘍𝘌𝘚𝘚𝘐𝘖𝘕𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘠 𝘜𝘕𝘍𝘜𝘓𝘍𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘌𝘋 […]
- 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗗𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗞𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗?People ask me this question all the time…. It is hard for me to answer… Because my answer is quite raw… “I want to survive….” People ask me this when they have tried changing things by themselves and they want to know how they can get rid of their ‘suffering” in the form of 𝗣𝗛𝗬𝗦𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗟 […]
- I wanna stop comparing myself to others…I spent many years feeling I wasn’t enough… Because I kept comparing myself to others… Regardless of what I achieved, I would always go back to the feeling of: I could be further ahead in life…. It was totally ingrained in me…. In my corporate career, I spent many years in recruitment being defined by […]