𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆, 𝘂𝗻𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝟯 𝗕𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗹 𝗖𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗻𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗜𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝘁 𝟰𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
In 2018 I was
💥Angry with life
💥Resentful of my past
💥Feeling lost and numb
💥Having an inner crisis but didn’t know how to reach out for help
💥Felt lonely even though I was married
💥Dealing with Stage 3 Bowel cancer diagnosis
💥Having surgeries and 12 sessions of chemotherapy
Wanna change your habits?
Disclaimer: The content of this website is based on Angelica Alen’s personal research and experience only. The information is presented for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose or prescribe for any medical or psychological condition, nor to prevent, treat, mitigate or cure any health condition. The information in this website is not intended to replace a one-to-one relationship with a doctor or qualified healthcare professional. Therefore, this information is not intended as medical advice, but rather a sharing of knowledge and information based on Angelica Alen’s research and experience. Angelica Alen encourages you to make your own health care decisions based on your judgment and research in partnership with a qualified healthcare professional.
- Is it worth?Eating healthy Buying good quality food (yes it is expensive) Exercising everyday Saying no to alcohol Not eating processed meats (Processed meats are directly link to Colon cancer – think salami, ham, cured meats etc) Meditating Forgiving Letting go of my anger addiction Letting go of my scarcity mindset Work on my stress management everyday […]
- 4 lessons STAGE 3 BOWEL CANCER taught me that I use in my life as an entrepreneur𝗕𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 You might have people around you that don’t cheer you up You might not have the support you want to keep going But all the time you depend on other’s people strength, you give your power away. You need to build your own strength DAILY – physically and emotionally 𝗙𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀 […]
- I never felt more free than I did when I was𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝘾𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝘼𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙖 𝙛𝙤𝙧 9 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 7.5 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 How can it be that 2 completely different situations brought me so much freedom? One through choice and happiness The other one let’s say not through conscious choice and definitely through pain When I went travelling, I left everything […]
- What would Siri say about you?I recently bought an AppleHome pod and for the first time, I activated SIRI… I come from a generation that thinks all the Siris in the world will get together and take over the world…🤣 So I was always a little concern about it… Before I knew my daughter had Siri telling her “knock knock” […]
- Before cancer I used to lie to myself“𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯’𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩” (𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘦) “𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯’𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳” (𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘦) “𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘺” (𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘦) “𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘦𝘹𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘦” (𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘦) This was also a lie: “𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺” “𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥” When people tell me […]